Wednesday 23 February 2011

Dinasaur Exhibition

when I was kid around 6 years old, there is an exhibition about dinosaur at Johor Bahru town... All my kindergarten friends that time has been to that exhibition... they are happy and eager to talk all day at kindergarten about the fun they had at that show... They show me a gift and book with full info about dinosaur they bought that day… I feel very looser and jealous because I has never been there. I can’t remember how much the ticket price to get there, but I tried to persuade my dad to go there, to see for myself how great and interesting that show…

at first, my dad didn’t want to go because he say the show is not interesting at all and he didn’t had time to take me to that show… I was very disappointed at that time, but still try to persuade my dad without despair… finally I managed to persuade my dad and he agreed to take me there… I was very happy at that time… so no more looser feeling and I can tell too to my friends how much interesting the exhibition are…

so one night, me, my dad, and my mom ride just a motorcycle to send my mom to sewing class at Kebun Teh, Johor Bahru…  then me and my dad went to that great show of dinosaur after send my mom… just both of us…  after be there and purchasing a ticket, together we get in to that show…  what I have seen, this show seem to live, large dinosaur and with a sound, “roarrr” “roarrr”…. For an adult, there just a replica of dinosaur with a normal scale of their species, but for me there were a big monster, trying to eat me… I started to crying… begged my dad to go back, because I’m to afraid to face that big monster, even my dad will be beside me…

And then, a one or two visitors and guard tried to persuade and calm me down, and they say “it just a toys, nothing to be afraid”… I cried louder and more louder… so my dad take me back home and persuaded me to go to fun fair at the same exhibition place… but in my mind, either dinosaur or fun fair, it seems too scary for me.. I only know to cry at that time…


At home, my mom laughed at me… never mind as long as I can tell my kindergarten friends, I have been to that dinosaur show… they never know the true story…


Until now, I just realized, love compassion of my dad and my mom were very precious… right now, when I remembered this story, I feel want to cry, not because afraid of that dinosaur, but I cry because of my dad… he able bring me even though he know how afraid I am… and he never bring up the ticket price he bought… just because he love me, he will do everything I want… same goes to my mom…


This story is more on my dad… but 22 February 2011 is my mom birthday…. I love you mom, have a great day, wishing u always healthy, be happy and prosperous.. good fortune and long life… u are the only mom I have in the world and akhirat…

No comments:

Post a Comment