Wednesday 12 January 2011

Write an Essay. An Example for perfect essay...

Question. 


As a worker, you want to leave your job as soon as possible, because u hate that job so much.. One day you write resignation letter with 24 hours notice and with a shock, that your letter was rejected. You have been in HR Department for almost one hour just to listen to them scold you because you want to shorten your notice period from one month to 24 hours (and they treat me like i dont ever go to school). So write a resignation letter just to show them that you are Malaysian (not nepal or vietnam), a student with degree holder..

Sebagai pekerja, kamu mahu melepaskan pekerjaan kamu secepat yang mungkin kerana pekerjaan itu tidak sesuai dengan jiwa kamu. Satu hari, kamu telah membuat satu surat berhenti dengan notis berhenti selama 24 jam dan dengan satu kejutan, surat itu tidak diterima. Kamu berada di Jabatan HR hampir satu jam hanya untuk mendengar mereka memarahi kamu hanya kerana kamu ingin memendekkan tempoh notis berhenti (dan mereka melayan saya seolah-olah saya tidak pernah bersekolah). Jadi tulis sepucuk surat hanya untuk menunjukkan mereka yang kamu adalah warganegara Malaysia (Bukan nepal atau vietnam) dan seorang pelajar lulusan Ijazah.







Mohd Saiful Nizam Bin Mohd Zahri
Emp. No: 2116
F1 Driver


--------------------------------------------------------------

HR Department
XYZ Company
Johor
12 Jan 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

RESIGNING AS F1 DRIVER

According to above, I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position as F1 Driver for the XYZ Company. In accordance with the terms of my written contract, I hereby give you one month's notice of my intention to leave. My last day will be on 12th February 2011

My decision to resign was finalized after long and careful consideration of all factors. I have been offer a job as Military Pilot. I feel the change will be beneficial to my long term career goals and objectives. in the mean time, be assured I will do my best to ensure my duties and responsibilities are covered before I leave.

I Understand that my notice period is one month notice but I would like to join my new employer at the earliest date. Therefore I would like to request that you can shorten this notice period. please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.

It has been pleasure working for this company. Thank you for the support and the opportunities  that you have provided me the last several months. In closing I like to express my sincere expression to XYZ Company for this great learning opportunity.

Sincerely


----------------------
(Mohd Saiful Nizam)
Emp No. 2116



p/s: Contoh karangan ni jugak boleh digunakan utk mereka yang hendak amek SPM pada tahun ini.. Good Luck and All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment